Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bunny Play by Play

I doubt you really want an update on the bunny situation every 12 hours, but you're gonna get one.

This morning, I went down to feed the rabbit before I left.  Instead of running to the back of the cage as she did yesterday, the bunny ran to the door of the cage.  She stuck her head out and acted like she was going to jump out at me when I opened the door.  She knew that I was there to give her food and kept getting her head in the way of the bowl waiting for the food to appear inside it.

I have been promoted from "Not My Human" to "New Human Who Brings the Food."  I'm hoping that my next promotion brings me up to the status of "New Human Who is Pretty Cool."

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home