Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Be vewwy vewwy quiet...

We're hunting wabbits. 

Well, not so much "hunting" as feeding, housing, looking at and poking.  Frau Adorable and Number 11 are in Germany for two weeks.  In their absence, I am taking care of her rabbit.  They brought her over to my house last night.  She was slightly traumatized by the trip to my house.  I left the doors to her cage open and left her alone in her cage in the front room.  I sat in my TV room and watched TV until it was time to go to bed.  By the time I went in to close up her cage for the evening, she was comfortable enough with me to check out what I was doing (and let me poke her). 

This morning, I appeared in her room on my way out of the house.  She seemed to have forgotten all about me and ran to the back of her cage like a ... scared rabbit.  She didn't even poke her head out at me when I opened her cage to give her food.  I assume that she's found the food and has eaten it by now.  I was hoping that I could use one of her special treats to lure her out of her cage tonight.  But I may have to start all over reacclimatizing her to me tonight.

Hopefully she will be used to me enough by the weekend for us to shoot some photos.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home