Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, June 11, 2007

And other good news

I think I just bought a Wii.  It's such a good deal that I'm not sure it's legit, though.  The Wii is still very hard to find around these parts.  And they're even hard to find online.  I found one on Craigslist for just a little bit more than you can get it in a store.  Except that it's got an extra wiimote and nunchuck and two extra game discs.  So with all the stuff included, it was cheaper than retail.  That's why I'm suspicious. 

The only reason I think it may be for real is that it looks like this system is for sale in another state.  Perhaps the Wii is not as in short supply over there.

Wii'll see.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free.  Make it count!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home