Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Finally some good news

I Dunno got baptized yesterday. 

Lots of people came for the experience, including all of Affie's family.  Jules wasn't there, but her sister (what do we call her?) CrazyCatAunt (?) was in attendance.  I Dunno had never met CrazyCatAunt.  So we were all standing there and of course she knew who he was.  But he gave her that vacant stare to indicate that he has no idea who she was.  I told him who she was and asked, "You don't know her?"  In true I Dunno fashion, he answered, "No.  What?  Did I offend someone by not knowing that?" 

So cute. 

Also cute is that after the first question was asked (to which he was supposed to answer in a clear voice, "Yes"), Poly and I looked at each other, shrugged and said, "I dunno."

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

seriously, laugh - out - loud.

I had to try to explain to Robert why this was funny.


He didn't get it. :-)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Yeah, totally saw y'all across the way. Mehsha was saying the same thing.
She's Smellie on my blog, but crazycataunt works too. Descriptive and accurate.
P.S.- I haven't just been not commenting. My computer hasn't been letting me.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home