Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You Never Know What You're Going to Stumble Onto!

Have I told y'all about Stumble Upon? It's an add-on for Firefox that I have found to be very useful. You create an account at their site. You tell them what categories of websites you're interested in. You turn on the Stumble toolbar. When you're bored, you simply hit the "Stumble!" button on your toolbar and off you go, stumbling across the 'net. If you like a site that it presents to you, you click "I like it!" on the toolbar. If you don't, you can click a thumbs down button. This is how I found the Like Better site.

Today I Stumbled Upon a site that was totally written for The Polyglot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

OK, so that's how you find all of these crazy websites. Some of the links on that website are some that he has already sent me.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Don't be disappointed to know that I already had that saved in my favorites. I don't know that you guys will find anything I haven't stumbled upon already for language stuff. But that shouldn't stop you from trying... send it my way.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home