Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Service

We did calls this morning and then phone witnessing in the afternoon. I was out until 4. It was a very pleasant day. I had not done phone witnessing in probably 10 years. I never liked it very much. It was very enjoyable today and not just because I had a good call. It was really nice to be engaged in that work with people who enjoyed it and knew what they were doing.

Then Kimi Stewart came over to spit-shine my living room and kitchen. She's such a fabulous friend. That level of my house is now completely ready to show. I've got to work on the upstairs and garage tomorrow. If I don't have anything to report tomorrow evening, tell me that I'm a terrible person. (But I do have to work on my resume, so that comes first.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, you wouldn't be a terrible person, just a busy, trying-to-figure-out-what-to-do-with-the-rest-of-your-life person.

Kimmi Stewart is a jewel! Send her over!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I love jewels, and Jewel.

Oh, H'n'B I realized I left my bread in your freezer. Your welcome to it, that is if you like Millet-yeast free-sprouted bread.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Can I bring it to you tonight or does it really need to be in the freezer?

I'm an idiot. I just got rejected by the word verification. Second try?

3:17 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Spit-shine!? Disgusting. Kimi and H'n'B spit...so not walking on that floor without shoes again...of course, I may not have the chance to walk on that floor again...

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home