Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

How Seriously Should I Take These Things?

Orange County

You're rich, pretty, and living a charmed life. (Or you seriously wish you were.)
From Disneyland to Laguna Beach, you're all about living the California dream life.
Just make sure to marry rich - so you don't have to work for it!


A couple of years ago, I interviewed with a company in The Real O.C. I almost took the job. I even found an apartment in Laguna Beach, three blocks off Pacific Coast Highway. I went so far as to visit the Laguna Beach congregation. But I got a strange feeling from the company when they finally offered me the job. I found out a couple of months later that they reorganized their IT department and it would have been really uncomfortable for me to go through that. Now, though? I don't know. I've run into the guy that I interviewed with a couple of times since then. He hasn't been too friendly. Alternately, they have a Hawaiian division. One of my contacts at that division has always been very nice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

It told me I belong in the O.C. too, and not the one I'm in.

You can't move to Hawaii! I hope that was just to throw something out there. I don't even want to think about that.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Belong in San Francisco

You crave an eclectic, urban environment. You're half California, half NYC.
You're open minded, tolerant, and secretly think you're the best (aren't I???).
People may dismiss you as a hippie, but you're also progressive, interesting, and rich (I am not!).

4:42 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I got the same one... It's known for its food, though, among other things...

6:06 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Escalante said...

You Belong in San Diego

Laid back and friendly, you were meant to live most of your life on the beach.
You usually think everything is "all good"... except when the weather dips under 60F.
You stay classy - especially when you're in Tijuana

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home