Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Links Links and More Links

So it's a lot easier to just throw up a bunch of links to other sites that I want you to see than to write witty entries. I'm taking the easy road today.

1. Here is a link to a fairly disturbing video (though completely facinating) of a Giant Centipede attacking, killing and eating a mouse. Not recommended for animal lovers.

2. Here is a link to my Google Notebook. This is a cool little application that I can use to capture stuff I like while I'm surfing the web. It's a virtual scrapbook. I will probably set up a permanent link to it from this blog.

3. I should have more links, but I don't.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Okay then...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

That is the completely random way my mind works. Y'all should be glad that I am so coherent on this blog.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

That was slightly disturbing...poor mouse. I can't believe the centipede ate that mouse without any condiments! At least some ketchup.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

My boss showed me this video. The first time I watched with my jaw literally hanging open. There are other videos of these giant centipedes killing and eating bats and tarantulas. But I think this mouse video is the best. I've seen it a couple of times. I just can't believe there is a bug-like creature (I don't think they are actually bugs) that can eat a mouse.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random is good. I like it.

I didn't even attempt to watch the video, animal lover that I am. I am extremely curious to see this creature though...

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home