Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Playing Wii


Playing Wii
Originally uploaded by horsenbuggy

So, I thought I had finally decided on a name for Barbie's man. I really like the name Ian. But someone on Flickr said he had been thinking of my character as more of a "tough guy" than Ian indicates.

So should I drop his name and let each person imagine what they want? I imagine a non-tough guy name because, well, I think this guy's gonna end up "whipped" in most of my shots. But maybe that would be funnier if he had a tough-guy name. I gotta select a name that is not associated with anyone I know IRL. And I probably shouldn't use a name that I would like if I ever had a son...so Ian is off the table.

So, like all good pop culture of our day, I'll put this up to the VOTE:

Ace
Hawk
Buck
Fitz
Ferris (since he is supposed to be Matthew Broderick's face)

You can suggest a name, but no guarantee that I'll select it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home