Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do these make my butt look big?


Do these make my butt look big?
Originally uploaded by horsenbuggy

Barbie went shopping today. Now that her man is no longer in the military, he needed some civilian clothes. She picked up two outfits. Oops, men don't wear "outfits." She bought some shirts, jeans and shorts for her man to wear. In this photo, he's showing off his new duds. She's checking out how well they fit.

So, I was trying something new with the lighting. I am not impressed with the results. I went back to my old way of lighting in the third and it is better, if a little cold.

365 - Day 29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home