Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Game Night - drama


Game Night - drama
Originally uploaded by horsenbuggy

I posted several shots of this set up. I'm calling it Game Night. It's just a photo of the two dolls playing Monopoly. I've got three new items in this scene. The most obvious is the Monopoly board. It's a magnet from the Dollar Tree. I wish I had cards or money to go on the board. But it's so detailed, that I don't think you really notice those things are missing. The pieces the dolls are playing with are earring backs.

The other new item is the thing providing the dramatic lighting in this shot. I bought a clip on book light at the Dollar Tree today. The light is very bendy so I can point it where I want. However, it's a pretty small spot light. I should have bought a few.

The final not really new item is the chair the guy is sitting in. It's a metal chair I got at a thrift store for maybe 2 bucks. It doesn't really fit Barbie too well, but he does pretty well with it. It's a fairly cool industrial metal looking chair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan @ Hayes Days said...

Industrial chair for your rough and rugged male character.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home