Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

365 - Day 3


365 - Day 3
Originally uploaded by horsenbuggy

Today was a really long tiring day. A coworker has been on vacation all week and I'm covering for her. I've also got some deadlines with my own work that I'm trying to meet. So, I was just randomly looking at the junk in my house that I could shoot. I stumbled upon this little doo-dad. At one time it was attached to tulle wrapped around a votive candle as a wedding favor. Something about this simple charm drew me in. I'm not certain that this image does justice to the charm. But like I said, I'm tired.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

I know my monitor isn't doing it justice.

Hopefully you can recover this weekend.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home