Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Wii Continue

I didn't get the chance to play my Wii very much this weekend.  I got it set up on Friday night and played a little bit.  I had a headache by the end of the day and didn't feel up to it.  I worked Saturday and Sunday, outside in the 94+ heat, so I was pretty pooped at the end of each day. 

I did, however, take the chance to set up a second Mii for myself.  For the two of you who haven't played the Wii yet, a Mii is a character that you are able to build to represent the various people who will be playing on your console.  Not all Wii games use Miis, some have their own storylines and characters.  But I'm fairly certain that the games I will be interested in will use Miis.  I built a Mii on I Dunno's console.  It doesn't exactly look like me, I was told it looks more like the girl from Napoleon Dynamite, but she's cute.  I built almost the same Mii on my console for myself.  For each game a Mii is going to play, you can decide which hand you will use.  Since I play most sports right handed, I set up my main Mii to be right handed.  But I decided that I also want a left handed Mii.  I created a Mii called "Lefty" (I know, lame).  Lefty is far cooler than I, except for the Princess Leia hair that I couldn't resist giving her. 

I began using Lefty on Saturday night.  I started with Bowling.  With my first game, I crushed any score I've ever bowled before either on Wii or in real life - 202.  I thought I'd been using the wrong hand all along until I did pretty poorly in the second game.  I guess consistency is not great with my left hand yet, but there is the potential for greatness.

I also played golf (right handed) for the first time on the Wii.  I hit the flag twice.  I'm swinging pretty straight, but I have to get the strength of my stroke under control.

I have a Wii date at my nephew's house tonight (He Tells Jokes).  I was told to bring my Wii and my Mii.  Super Mom is bringing her brood into town today to go to our convention this weekend.  We're gonna have fun this week playing on the Wii.

Sorry if this is boring.

[and now a word from our sponsor...]



Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home