Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FW: Tick Warning

A friend forwarded this email to me just a few minutes ago. I giggled so hard that I decided to post it.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:52:40 -0700
From:
To:
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Tick Warning

tick wARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!!

They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

Omigod! I had some one stop by and ask me that just yesterday! lol. That's so hilarious. Thing is, ticks are waaaaay prevalent on our little acre here in the O.C.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home