Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

So...You're Saying That I Hate Myself?

Your Inner European is French!

Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.

I have to admit that I've never been a fan of the French. I can't imagine how I answered to get this result. My second result was Dutch. I did finally get it to change to Irish, but the description really didn't fit. It said I was boisterous and could drink anyone under the table. You all know that's not true. And Dutch was even further from the truth - it described me as open-minded and tolerant. Uh, no. Ain't nobody with my last name who fits that description. So yeah, I guess in spirit, I am a snotty French.

4 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

Your Inner European is Dutch!

Open minded and tolerant.
You're up for just about anything.

Something is wrong with this quiz...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

No matter how I sliced it I came out French. Even with some clearly defined non-French answers. The test got into my psyche...
I managed to get Russian, even though I didn't agree with the answers. Someone will get something crazy like Estonian...

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first i was Dutch, but I didn't like the accompanying photo, so on the re-take I was Irish. Well, if that's the best I can do...

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm French too. I think it's way too general to be accurate. I'm so not French.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home