Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Who Would Direct the Film About My Life?

Edward D. Wood, Jr.

Your film will be 50% romantic, 24% comedy, 30% complex plot, and a $ 20 million budget.

Ed Wood will get your film done waaaaay under budget, and will likely make it into a classic film of all time -- for all the wrong reasons. Let's face it, your life isn't terribly exciting to begin with, and it needs some camping up. His resume includes classics such as Plan Nine From Outer Space and Glen or Glenda? He's not afraid to tackle controversial topics, and may insist on portraying a transvestite in your film -- even if you've never seen a transvestite before. He was immortalized in the Academy Award winning Tim Burton film, Ed Wood -- go see it.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 33% on action-romance
You scored higher than 10% on humor
You scored higher than 16% on complexity
You scored higher than 0% on budget
The Director Who Films Your Life Test

Evidently, my life is pretty boring. What does that say about the people who read about my life online?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sofia Coppola
Your film will be 60% romantic, 31% comedy, 31% complex plot, and a $ 32 million budget.

You scored higher than 77% on action-romance.

You scored higher than 39% on humor.

You scored higher than 20% on complexity.

You scored higher than 37% on budget.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

39% higher than me on the funny? I don't think so. I'm funny. Everyone says so. Well, not everyone, maybe it's just my mama and The Polyglot who say so. But they're people. Actually, my mama doesn't know what I'm talking about most of the time.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

And I thought for sure you'd get John Woo. Or Ang Lee. Or Yimou Zhang. I know, I know. They're all Chinese, but Akira Kurosawa is dead...but then again, so is Ed Wood.

(And before you get all "lay off the Asian jokes, you're not funny," Yimou Zhang is one of my all-time favorite directors. I'm pretty fond of Ang Lee's work, too.)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home