Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Big Day Tomorrow

I have to present a project proposal to the "Big Guys" tomorrow. These guys are so important that they named their weekly meeting an acronym of the initials of their first names. Everyone in the company uses this acronym like it's some official word like SCUBA. So what am I doing? Was I in bed by 9:00 like I'm supposed to be? No, I'm up blogging to you about my DMV experience. I'm gonna totally suck tomorrow. Or just fall asleep in the middle of the 10 minute presentation. That'd make an impression, doncha think?

Oh and, I'm leaving town and I haven't packed yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, so you're a procrastinator too. Something else we have in common!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home