Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Project 365 - Day 8


Project 365 - Day 8
Originally uploaded by horsenbuggy

I was really reaching on Day 8. I fired off a few quick shots before I fell into bed. I even shot some photos of my pillows that turned out to be worthless. This is the best I managed. It's not hideous, but there's nothing compelling about it.

The battery on my little camera died, so I couldn't shoot with it. It has a macro function, so often it is better suited for the kind of shots I take in my house. But technically, my big camera handles low-light situations better, which I often encounter in my house at night.

Why do I have the feeling that y'all are going to eventually see my whole house, one item at a time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home