Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A blast from the past

I stayed up entirely too late last night reading the journals I kept while I lived in Moscow.  I couldn't help but wonder about all the people I met and what they're doing now.  Searching the web for them is really difficult because I really didn't know anyone's last name.  So, imagine my surprise to find a photo of my closest school friend on the interweb!  Granted, this image is from just a few months after I left in 1995.  Technically, this isn't really catching up with her.  But here's Lena.  Man, I can hear her voice when I look at these photos.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]


Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home