Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update

I have not contacted her yet, but it turns out that Lena lives in England now.  She is head of Marketing for a Japanese company that makes the sports drink that I ended up liking best while I was over there.  How about that for a small world?

They also manufacture a new drug that I specifically recall seeing the commercials for.  The drug stood out to me because I thought the name was kinda lame, "Abilify."  I hope Lena didn't help pick out that name.  Odd name aside, it sounds like the drug has fewer side effects than others of its kind.




Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that drug....

I never thought the name was particularly odd till you mentioned it.

I guess that comes from working with doctors and hearing all sorts of strange drug names.

I think they just throw a bunch of letters in a hat!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home