Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Help me out


| |
Originally uploaded by horsenbuggy

I have a secondary photo project going on. I am shooting numbers in sequential order by day. Today is the 11th day, so I'm looking for the number 11 to shoot it. I am kinda stuck. So far, the only 11 I've been able to come up with is pump 11 at a gas station - not necessarily a pretty shot. I happened to be in a different lane at a particular intersection this morning and I noticed these two poles. (Yes, I do have specific lanes I like to use at specific intersections. It's my own version of flow dynamics.) I didn't shoot these intentionally to use as my #11 shot. But now that I look at them, I think they kinda work as the #11. What do you think? Is the 11 obvious or obscure?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely works for your 11 shot!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Meghan @ Hayes Days said...

I agree. It works.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home