Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

New link

I just found a fascinating link that compares the handwriting of people under 24 to that of people over 45.  Since I fall right in between those two groups, I was curious to see how I'd do.  I was shocked (and a little horrified) to find out that I write more like a 45 year old than a 24 year old.  I swear I AM hip (or at least hippy ... and thighy ... and busty).

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i'm closer to the over-45ers..if that makes you feel any better..

3:09 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

I certainly am. How many guys participated in the under 24 part of the study? Very few girls write that messy, though that's such a stereotype.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home