Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jules 1, Thai place 0

You know I've been telling you that there's something in the Alpharetta water that doesn't agree with me.  Well, I was just thinking on Sunday how long it's been since my stomach has been upset.  I thought to myself, "Self, you must be building up a tolerance for this devil water.  Bully for you."

Then Monday and Tuesday dawned.  I am not a happy camper (nor cramper).  So I said to myself just a few minutes ago, "Self, what is the difference?  What did you do recently that you hadn't done for a while?"  You're not going to like the answer boy and girls.  I ate at the Thai place.  I stopped eating Good Soup quite a while ago, thinking that was a culprit, though not the whole culprit.  Then, as it turns out, I haven't been to the Thai place in weeks - not since I got laid off, in fact.  But we returned last Friday night.  And now I feel ... well, let's just say it rhymes with pretty but means something entirely different.  (Note to the guy who made up English...those two words should NOT rhyme.)

Long story short, I think I'm done with the Thai place.  Nothing is worth this.  I won't say that I'm done with Thai.  I will try to find a new Thai place.  But I'm joining Jules in her boycott.



Try the new Live Search today! Check it out!

7 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Now you've gone too far... I'll definitely continue to go... in fact, I may go for lunch tomorrow. I must not be getting the same aftereffects everyone else is...

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you have anything with coconut milk in it???

3:24 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Garlic chicken does not have coconut milk in it - just a lot of tastiness.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

That it does, which is why i'm going to coerce them into delivery (or hire a part time Pad Garlic w/ tofu chef to live in my kitchen) so I can have it for lunch on a far-too-regular basis...

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the 3.5 minute drive too much for you Poly?

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the 3.5 minute drive too much for you Poly?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Well, I'm not having the effects, but I always order rice of some variety. Rice is good. When I go to visit, I'll have to get some to go or something because it won't feel right without H 'n' B getting personal phone calls while we wait for our guests.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home