Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Hello from Cali!

I'm here in California with Sporty Nice. As you can see, my plane didn't blow up.

So far we've spent the day with the boys that she nannies for. (Can I use nanny as a verb? I'm gonna.) It's been domestic, but interesting. I've always wondered what it would be like to work as a domestic for a wealthy person...and now I know. There's good things and there's bad things - same with any job. I've met everyone in the household and everyone seems very normal and nice.

Tonight we're going to Malibu to eat at Gladstones 4 Fish. It's famous and touristy. But I can't resist. It has great views of the ocean.

I'm not sure what we're doing during the day tomorrow, but in the afternoon/evening, we're going to the Getty Center Museum. The views from the center are supposed to be fabulous.

Then Sunday, I think we're going to the convention. Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of the people in Sporty Nice's new congregation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

Wow! That sounds like so much fun, and I'm not just being enthusiastically sarcastic. I miss California. I haven't been in years...

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home