Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hump Day Photo

Ask and you shall receive...

Joe Samurai has this great affinity for bovines. I do my best to accommodate his prediliction. I think he must have had a secret cow pet growing up in Chicago. He won't own up to it, but I know it's true.

This particular cow is Irish. I like the cute Irish road viewed through the side mirror. And of course there's the cute Irish cow in front of you. I took this out of the window of a car (duh). What you may not have realized (until I mentioned that I was in Ireland) is that I was driving from that side of the car.

By the way, I'm kinda liking that the "Hump Day Photo" never actually appears on Hump Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great photo, where was this taken? ...oh Ireland.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home