Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Published Again

I got published again, twice. Well, this is kinda cheating because 1) I'm not getting paid and 2) these are only blogs. But, still, it's always nice when someone thinks your photo is the right one to accompany their story.

One of my Ireland photos was published on National Geographic Traveler's "Intelligent Travel" blog. That makes three they've used. Wait, can I tell people that I've been published by National Geographic? Hmm...

The other one is a little more interesting because this shot came completely out of my brain. Someone contacted me through Flickr to ask if they could use one of my Barbie (Midge, really) shots for an article on their site. The site is supposed to be a community gathering place for Panama City. It's a new site, so I don't know how many people read it. The big deal is that the guy who contacted me is a fantastic photographer. It's really cool when someone that good wants to use one of your images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home