Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Upon the 35th Anniversary of My Miserable Existence

I am now just about the age that my mother was when she became pregnant with me, if you count the gestational period of 40 weeks as 10 months rather than 9.  At this point in her life, my mother had been married for 11 years.  She had three children: a 10 year-old, a 9 year-old and the 7 year-old baby.  She was living in her husband's home city, surrounded by his loving (though slightly nosy) family.  She had no idea that yet another child, 4 more cities and 5 more houses were in store for her.

My life is just more of the same, day in, day out.  I don't forsee any significant changes, except for mega-changes that will affect mankind as a whole.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my experience is the same as yours.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home