Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Birthday Round Up

I tried to post this last week, but sometimes Blogger doesn't like to accept my emailed postings...

Wow. So many birthdays, so little celebrating.

Dec 1 - My mother's only deceased brother. He would have been 72 this year.
Dec 2 - Yours truly took on the mantle of "Old Hag" for the day to turn 34.
Dec 3 - ?? still looking for someone with this b-day.
Dec 4 - This year the other "Old Hag" inherited the mantle "African Hag" as she turned 34. (She will now be referred to by that name on this blog.)
Dec 5 - A lady at my new job had birthday balloons outside her office. I didn't ask how old. She scares me.
Dec 6 - Top Model turned 32 on her Mexican cruise this year. We were supposed to be together, but I'm going to China and Japan instead.
Dec 7 - My father's youngest sister shares her birthday with the anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. I will not reveal her age even though she is way more active than I am.

P. June will be 33 later in the month. Clearly, this is the month to be born if you're somebody.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sis' is on the 16th. Two of my aunts' each will be one year younger on the 18th (my mom's sisters, but they're not twins--4 years apart I think).

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is on the 23rd if you are looking to update your list.

My cousin Hannah will be 32 on the same day.

My cousin Jonah will be 27 on the 21st.

And I think there are others - but I can't remember right now...

8:42 AM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Whatever. November is such a better month. Everyone who's anyone was born on the 2nd of November and grandma would agree with me. I shared that birthday with three other guys in my 3rd grade class.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To go along with your WWII bday, mine is the 22nd anniversary of DDay. We pull out the big fireworks for that one.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My baptism anniversary (18 years!) was on the third..if that counts in this "pagan" listing ;)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, T that reminds me - my baptism anniversary is in Dec, too. It was on the 6th. It was 20 years for me!!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home