Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Must See!

Don't forget that "The Office" is supersized tonight!  I think that means it will start at 8:40 and end at 9:20.  But check your local listings just in case.

Also, I've heard that NBC is lining up some great comedies for Thursday nights.  I think we'll see "My Name is Earl", "The Office", "30 Rock" and "Scrubs" all on Thursdays.  I haven't been able to get into Earl, but I'm looking forward to the lineup of the other three shows.  Thursday night comedy will truly live again!




Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces Try it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

The long and short of it is: very pleased with all of the above, and recent conversation with some other Office-rs has motivated me to buy seasons 1 and 2 at any/all costs. I love it.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home