Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Africa Channel

I just ordered digital cable with two set top boxes, a DVR and the sports package.  I had no idea it existed, but I am looking forward to watching "The Africa Channel."  What on earth will they show?

Other channels I'm excited about:
BBC America (finally some good programming)
National Geographic (I've gone crazy not having this channel for a year)
Independent Film Channel
ShopNBC (will I be able to buy Phyllis' handmade oven mitt on this channel?)
VH-1 Classic
History Channel International (all the goodness of The History Channel without the military crap?)
Sundance
GOL TV (Score!)




Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo! Talk now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

GOL TV is the best. I even find myself watching it every once in a while... and you know how I am about futbol. BBC America plays the Avengers. That's my Monday night programming right there. I miss digital cable so much and I'm not going to be happy when Dish takes all my pretty channels away...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home