Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Belly Dancing and a Movie!

Tonight is the first installment of BDAM.  I'm not sure how it will turn out.  I really like this restaurant.  But it won't be as laid back as the Thai place.  I think they are busier on Friday nights.  I had to make a reservation.  I have 9 definite responses so I made reservations for 11.  I really hope that no more than 2 extras show up.  Not only is it not really comfortable for that many people at my house, I don't want to tick off the Turkish men.

So, the moral of the story is...if you replied as one of the maybes and have decided that you can come, please call me so I can update our reservation.  Thanks.



Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces Try it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could come!!!! Sounds marvelous..I don't get off til 6 and i don't have it in me to drive all the way up there tonight. Dangit!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Mmm...humus. Hope y'all have fun!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

My new favorite place

7:42 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Escalante said...

Im sorry I wasn't able to make it... but Im glad I didn't just show up as a maybe!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home