Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Office

So, we leased out half of our office building to another company.  Over the past couple of weeks, we've all consolidated into one section of our building.  What used to be a sprawling and spacious building is now full...almost bursting at the seams.  The main change for me is that I now sit very close to the owners of the company.  I didn't think that would be a big deal because we've actually closed off the door between "us" and "them."  But I have already seen the owners several times today.  In fact, I had my door closed this morning because I was on a conference call.  One of them opened the door and poked his head in.  I guess he wanted to know if anyone was now occupying this office.  Funny thing is, that's the second time he's done that to me - he did it once before in my old office.  (I keep my door closed quite a bit - sometimes because I'm on the phone and sometimes because I'm cold.)  Anyway, no big deal - it's just odd seeing them and having them say hello to me.
 
[and now a word from our sponsors...]


Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home