Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Let the Stealer Steal Some More

Stolen from Affie who stole it from P. June...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name): Wimpy Calypso. (...if family pets count. If I have to pick the first pet I actually named it would be...) Tiddly Calypso.

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy): Gladys Crunch. (I could do WAY better than that. I've always liked my first name with the last name Montgomery. But then again, my own name would make a pretty cool movie star name all by itself.)

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name): Man. (How disturbing that my flygirl name is Man!)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Dolphin.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Nope, you don't get that much info about me. It's not interesting anyway.

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.): Again, too much info and not interesting.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink): The Green Mudslide. (Doesn't sound very awe-inspiring.)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers): James Claude. (But neither one went by their legal names, so it really should be...) Shorty Frampton. (A much better NASCAR name!)

9. FUTURISTIC NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes): Anais New Balance. (New Balance is the only shoe brand that I seek out. I like their walking shoes.)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother/father's middle name and the next name you hear on the tv/radio/talk): Jane Brennan. (I'm not planning on listening to the radio or tv before posting this. But on my trip, I just finished reading the first book in the Tempe Brennan series, on which the TV show Bones is based. I have Bones set to tape on my VCR. I'm hoping that I caught it on Wednesday before my tape ran out.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

Very good NASCAR name. Just as good as Ricky Bobby

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home